We have been working with Magrin Giuliano since 2014
Magrin Giuliano Srl is a fifty-year story of family, commitment and success: a formula that has led the business to become one of the best-known companies in the Vicenza area and a leading wholesale appliance company.
The client had already relied on us for the realization of the B2B portal that Magrin Giuliano Srl’s clients rely on for purchasing, logistics and after-sales service management. We were chosen for the realization of the company website, with an ad hoc graphic design, optimized for mobile navigation and ensuring an optimal user experience within the site.
A clear, intuitive and responsive corporate website
Competition in the market segment in which Magrin Giuliano Srl operates is very high, and not having an institutional site is to the advantage of one’s competitors: being present online breaks down the frontiers of time and space, allowing one to arrive anywhere and at any time.
But to get the most out of a company website, you need to have clear ideas and be clear about the goals you want to achieve: for a company in continuous expansion like Magrin Giuliano Srl, attracting new customers is fundamental. For this reason:
- the opportunity to become a client is highlighted in the header of the site by a clear button that lands the user on a dedicated page
- exclusive customer services are highlighted, with particular emphasis on the B2B portal
- within the site are various references to customer benefits, enticing users to find out more.
Simplicity and minimalism characterize the layout of the site, so as not to distract the user from the content, which must be easily accessible and allow the user to find the information they are looking for in just a few clicks. The result is a clear, intuitive and responsive corporate website, with dynamic content that adapts to the size of the screen from which the user is browsing (PC, smartphone or tablet). A responsive site has become essential, to ensure that visitors have a good, essential and, above all, easy-to-navigate site.
We created for the company a web portal with WordPress, fully responsive according to the new “mobile first” paradigm, prioritizing accessibility and specific functionality of mobile smartphone and tablet devices.
WordPress is an open source web software platform and content management system (CMS) i.e., a program that, running server-side, allows the creation and distribution of an Internet site consisting of textual or multimedia content, which can be easily managed and dynamically updated.
WordPress powers 39 percent of all websites on the Internet, including those without on a content management system (CMS) or with a self-developed CMS. To put it plainly, WordPress powers over a third of the web!
What is a corporate website for?
- It allows you to get your name out there and tell what you can offer to people who don’t yet know who you are.
- Present your information 24/7: so, even outside office hours, people can get the information they’re looking for.
- Retain your customers: supplement your site with exclusive services, such as a confidential B2B portal.
- A well-done site will give your business a serious, professional air that will set you apart from the competition.
- Having a website opens up a sea of possibilities: integrated with web marketing activities it allows you to reach the exact target audience of potential customers on various online platforms.
- It allows you to collect information on visitor behavior and track conversion events (set up in advance)
- With careful SEO work, search engine optimization, you will be found even by people not searching for you, but for your competitors.
Do you want to set up a corporate website?
Pubblicato il 29 August 2022