The Guarantor establishes that when you access the home page (or other page) of a website, must immediately appear in the foreground a banner of suitable size containing the following information:
- that the site uses profiling cookies in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the context of surfing the net
- that the site also allows the sending of “third party” cookies (where this obviously happens)
- the link to the extended information, which must contain the following additional information related to:
- use of technical cookies and analytics;
- possibility to choose which specific cookies to authorize;
- the indication that on the extended information page you can deny consent to the installation of any cookie;
Therefore, what changes on my site?
For more information on how to do it, please do not hesitate to contact us!
@ Starsystem IT
Do you liked this article?
on our Page
Pubblicato il 3 July 2019